Thursday, June 22, 2017

Keeping connected- Rewarding you!

Social media has opened the door for feeling connected but it is up to us to do the rest.
As a business owner this has many challenges. I am always plugged into work and struggle to
find that balance for home and work. 9 to 5 is never enough for a business owner so I often
wait until my husband and son are asleep to plug back into work responsibilities.
So I was thinking what can I do to help my clients and I stay connected through what I do.




My current idea to reward all that help me is to reward you with what connected us in the beginning. Blooms!!
So here is the way I want to reward all of you over the summer months and stay connected.
·        Leave us a review on facebook, yelp, google, weddingwire or the theknot
·        Or send us a referral
·        Or help us grow our social media followers by sharing our page with us

Have you already left a review or referral and want to receive some pretty blooms, send us a reminder and where to deliver your pretty and perfect blooms.
Once you receive them continue the love and share them on social media and be sure to tag us.

If you haven't come into the new store, please please stop in soon. You will love it.

Be sure to follow us on instagram @kimnelson_at_bloomwoods

No comments: