Monday, November 2, 2009

Lauren Snipes Wedding-Oakhurst Farms




Working with Lauren Snipes was such a joy. She had such amazing style and really made it easy for me to just create fabulous florals to work with her style for her wedding. It was at Oakhurst Farms Sept 19th, Lauren found me in Alabama Weddings Magazine and had a friend of two tell her about me also.
Thanks Lauren for being the beauty that you are!    Rose petals on the walkway in a beautiful scroll like pattern. Aisle flower balls with green jeweled garland and polka dot ribbon for that added touch that is truly a custom look that we are known for. We ended up setting up over 100 of our rental glass vases for this reception. Lauren choose wisely when dividing her budget for all ascepts of her wedding from the florals and decor, photography, and her venue.   

The bridesmaids wore black shoes with white polka dots so we added guinea feathers to the bridemaids bouquets as they look like they have polka dots. I wrapped Laurens bouquet in a damask ribbon as we also used damask details throughout her wedding



Fabulous photography by Lisette Price. http://www.lisettepricephotography.com/

2 comments:

SGN said...

As always, BEAUTIFUL work!

Great flower lady said...

Love this wedding, simple, pretty , fun~~ I totally dig the pomander hanging from the cool string! I see those at my wholesaler thinking what can I do with it~~ well there I have it.. thanks for sharing~