Monday, July 6, 2009

Rave review from Eileen!

Wow! I was really taken back by Eileen's kind words.
I just had to share with you on this one.


Eileen Williams writes :
"Kim,

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! We loved our flowers!!!

Dave loved how you were able to incorporate the turkey feathers into the boutonnières. We received many comments on how unique and beautiful they were. Dave’s turkey hunter groomsmen and friends were: 1) surprised that his bride would allow the remains of one of his kills to be included in the ceremony and 2) that wearing flowers could be “manly”. It meant so much to us that these were so personalized.

All the woman loved there simple, but elegant bouquets/corsages. But….my bouquet stole the show. I loved it!!! You were right. Every bloom and stem was perfection!! But, it was your God given talent which made them shine. It was absolutely stunning. So much better than the picture I brought to you for inspiration. Thank you SO much!!!

We also appreciate the photos you took of everything. It’s nice to have an up-close photo of everything….before being exposed to the heat and inquiring hands.
I’m sure Julie captured some great photos. Our proofs should be posted on her website about 5 weeks after our wedding date of June 20th. If you get a moment….take a peek (www.jehedges.com).

Thanks again!!! God truly blessed me with some incredible vendors (and no one would have ever known that I was a bride on a tight budget). Everything turned out great!! It was a perfect day!!
Eileen "

Thank you Eileen, you are an incredible client and I am so thankful to be a part of your special day.

1 comment:

Great flower lady said...

dont you just love it when you get a nice letter? I have had some great brides this year~